in case you’re one of my many stranger stalkers and therefore not been following my wonderful adventures on real time via twitter, i’m in the united states of america right now. a pound of steamed lobster dipped in melted butter sitting in me. watching ‘king of the hill’ on adult swim. hoping the storm does not blow into massachusettes tomorrow because i want to catch the red sox game besok petang lepas kerja.
and seriously, if you are the kind who go overseas work without taking every opportunity of in-between time to have a slice of local culture, well, sucks to be you.
in the two weeks that i’ve been in los angeles, washington DC and boston, i can now officially check the following items off my to-do in this lifetime list:
1. i’ve been recorded on camera in hollywood in a program that aired on NBC and i appeared on screen for a grand total of six seconds!
2. i’ve taken a photo with michael jackson’s star on the hollywood walk of fame.
3. i’ve been to the lincoln memorial, capital hill, and the monument of independence.
4. been to a smithsonian center.
5. eaten lunch at an american university. MIT to be exact. could feel my IQ level going up already.
6. eaten a whole lobster.
7. been to Cheers.